Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Washington State Letterboxing Patch


It is finally here! A Letterboxing patch for Washington State!

Each patch represents the majestic Bald Eagle soaring through the sky with the image of Mt. Ranier, our national forests, and the abundance of Salmon found in the rivers and streams of the Pacific Northwest reflecting in it's wings.

The patch measures 31/2" X 3 1/2" and is entirely embroidered by Moritz Embroidery Works. www.moritzembroidery.com. (800) 533-4183

Each beautiful patch is $3.00 each.

If you would like to have one for your very own, send a SASE and $3 for each patch up to three (only 3 will fit in a standard letter envelope with one stamp). I will accept cash, check, money order and PayPal. If you would like to pay with PayPal, email me and I will let you know where to send your payment. (PayPal users please add $1 when paying with PayPal to cover the fee, stamp, and envelope to mail the patch to you). Please add a note with your SASE letting me know that your money is for the WALB patch.

Email me at tinarie@msn.com and I will let you know where to send your payment!

4 comments: