Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Velveeta Cheese, Pleeze!

My family and I don't eat huge amounts of Velveeta Cheese but I do use it occasionally for an Italian Mostaccioli recipe that my mother handed down to me and yummy homemade macaroni and cheese. I have found that the boxes are great for organizing my craft supplies.

The bottom half of the box is a heavy cardboard that can withstand alot of use and they along with the lids hold my embossing powders and glitters very nicely and fit perfectly in my four-drawer organizer.

The bottoms are also perfect for holding all of my colorful blank LTC's cards until I am ready to decorate with them...
and they are great for carting around my completed LTC's to gatherings for trading. See how many I have available for trade now? Anyone want to trade some of these off my hands so I can fill it up again?

4 comments: