Sunday, March 1, 2009

March is National Craft Month!

And what better time to get your crafting space organized! Michaels would like to help you do just that!

Look what they have on sale this week! These are the very modules that I have my craft room organized with and they are at a very good price. Normally they run $29.99 each but this week they are on sale at 40% off for about $17.99 each. Here is a link to see what other modules are available: http://www.michaels.com/art/online/displayProductPage?productNum=sb0638&channelid=

While you are there, pick up one of these beauties. They are great for crafting in front of the TV or when your family won't let you hide out in your craft room so you have to come and sit with them for a while. Go figure. They are on sale for $4.99 and the side pockets will hold all of your supplies. I use mine all the time!
Don't forget your 40% off coupon for anything at regular price!

2 comments:

  1. Heehee...are you gettin' a kickback? If not, you should be! lol!

    I wonder if they have a good modular for 12x12 paper...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they do! The two I have in my craft room hold the 12 x 12 sheets and no, I don't get a kickback but you are right, I should!

    ReplyDelete